About the Management Trainee Program
This program is designed for full-time management talents who are graduating in 2019 from China’s and overseas universities around the world.
Qualified talents will join a 15 months rotation program within core business units of Xiaomi such as Global Expansion, MI Ecosystem, Hardware, MIUI, etc., roles and responsibilities including but not limited to product management, strategy management, and operational management.
The experience will also provide you with solid grounding in relevant industry knowledge, management skills and set a strong foundation for you to develop your career with Xiaomi.
- Have 2 months orientation program to understand the history of Xiaomi and become familiar with different team operations.
- Rotate through 2-3 different teams to learn about the operations and broaden your understanding of our business.
- Receive training and performs duties in several teams, set goals and objectives with managements, observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of duties.
- Work closely with engineering, product, marketing, designing, logistics, sales, after-sales, customer support teams etc.
- Master degree graduating before July 2019 and capable of joining full-time in Beijing.
- Relevant internship experience, demonstrated leadership in student council or student organizations are preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, bilingual (English and Chinese) is a must, additional languages is a plus.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to think “outside the box”, entrepreneurial spirit, not a "corporate person" and very outgoing, likeable, presentable, humble and naturally capable of interacting with others.